Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Sarah Hyland / See You In Valhalla Premiere
Sarah Hyland at the See You in Valhalla premiere
Here is Makeup Allan Avendano's makeup breakdown:
Sarah wore a beautiful Black and White Oscar De La Renta dress which inspired us to not do a predictable red lip. Instead we went for a smokey eye with navy and purple hues and a nude lip!
- I started by applying Transcendent Concentrated Concealer in Natural on the eyelids. This will help prevent the eyeshadows from creasing, stick to the skin and make the color more vibrant.
- Then I took the Smolder Eye Lining Gel in Midnight and line her top eyelid and dragged it to the outer corners by smudging it.
- Then I used the Mystical Supernatural Eyeshadow Palette to create a subtle smokey eye. I started with the Stargazer shade and blended it into the outer corners and crease of her eyes as well as the bottom lash line. Then for the center of her eyes, I used Moonbeam.
- Before applying a bunch of individual lashes I made her own lashes a great base by with two coats of Stellar Gaze Mascara in Supernova on the top lash and one coat on the bottom lash.
- I used the Ultra CC Cream Radiant Foundation in Natural/Medium on Sarah's complexion and then highlighted her face and under her eyes with Dreamlit Under Eye Brightener in Bare to give dimension and radiance to her face.
- For areas that needed more coverage (I.e. The sides of the nostrils, etc) I used the Transcendent Concentrated Concealer in Natural for light yet effective coverage.
- For deeper cheek bones and to give her a sun kissed look, I mixed the two cheek shades (Flushed and Bronzed) in the Solar Complete Color Mineral Palette and dusted it on the apples of her cheeks and the outer edges of the face including the temples, cheekbones and jawline.
- I used Coconut Kiss Lip Butter in Stardust